Inserts Grade Overview
- YBM153 – For finishing and continuous cut of stainless steel with good surface quality, higher cutting performance, stable cutting condition
- YBC253 - For medium application in stainless steel with reliable tool life, excellent toughness and wear resistance, continuous cut to interrupted cut
- YBC152 - CVD coated carbide grade (P10-P20) for finishing to medium roughing of steel and casting steel in turning operation. Outstanding performance under high cutting speed and temperature with excellent wear resistance.
- YBC252 - CVD coated carbide grade (P20-P35) for medium operation to roughing of steel and casting steel in turning operation. Optimal performance of wear resistance and toughness for a wide application field.
- YBC251 - CVD universal grade with excellent combination of toughness and wear resistance. In combination with MT-Ti(CN),layer AL2O3, TiN coating this grade is first choice for medium to light interrupted cutting of steel,in lower cutting speed.
- YBC351 - CVD coated grade with high toughness and wear resistance. In combination with MT-Ti(CN), thick layer AL2O3, TiN coating this grade is suitable for rough machining of steel under unstable condition.
- YBD052 - CVD coated grade with excellent wear resistance in combination with MT-Ti(CN), thick layer AL2O3. Best grade for machining of gray cast iron (GG) under high speed and dry machining.
- YBD102 - Modified CVD coating the hard fine grain carbide substrate. It is optimized for machining of cast iron, special nodular cast iron and hard steel at high speeds.
- YBD152 - Hard medium fine corn substrate in combination of TiCN, thick AL2O3, coating. It is suitable for machining of gray cast iron and nodular cast iron under normal cutting conditions from low to medium cutting speeds.
- YBD152C - Improved grade with thicker Al2O3 coating in combination with the TC chip breaker for more stable performance, higher tool life and wear resistance under higher cutting condition up to Vc=450 m/min.
Grade of the insert for materials which are hard to machine
- YBG102 – PVD nano-TiAlN coated fine grain cardide grade. It is suitable for finishing and semi-finishing turning of high-temperature alloys, nonferrous metal (Aluminium with Si>=12%) and finishing of stainless steel in low cutting speed.
- YBG105 – Fine grain grade with improved coating for higher wear resistance and tool life finishing and semi-finishing turning of high alloy material and stainless steel.
- YBG202 – PVD nano-TiAlN (2~4um) coated fine grain carbide grade. Good performance in combination of toughness and wear resistance, suitable for turning, parting, grooving of steel, stainless steel and high-temperature alloys in finishing and semi-finishing machining.
- YBG205 - Fine grain carbide with PVD coating of nano-TiAlxN adopted from high temperature resistant element. Excellent wear resistance and chemical resistance suitable for turning of stainless steel under higher cutting speed.
Grade of the insert for Aluminum
- YD101 – Substrate of YD101 - the combination of cemented WC carbide phase of fine grain and Co bonding phase.
- YD201 - Substrate of YD 201 - the combination of cemented WC carbide phase of middle grain and Co bonding phase.